This time last week I had some fabulous news….I’m going to be a guest Digi Bell for the next three months...woohoo! I couldn’t get creating straight away as I was poorly, but although I’m not feeling 100% I have been feeling well enough to get back to some crafting.
I have teamed the image up with some fabulous Pink Petticoat Papers that were free years ago with a magazine. I‘ve not used them before, every time I’ve got them out I have struggled to make a card as they are quite a busy pattern, but against this cute image I think they work perfectly.
- Image: Elisabeth Bell 'I Love You This Much'
- Colouring Medium: ProMarkers
- DP: Pink Petticoat Magazine Freebie
- Card: White Base from Anna Marie Designs and other card from Paper Mill Direct
- Ink: Brilliance ‘Pearlescent Orchid’ Inkpad
- Dies & Punches: ‘By the Letter’ Alpha Dies and Mini Rolled Roses Dies from Die-Namics, ‘Parker’ number dies from Memory Box, X-Cut NEsting Heart Dies, A Marianne Corner Die and Circle and Scalloped Circle Nesties
- Embellishments: Pearls, a Gem Heart and Ranger Stickles ‘Crystal’
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Totally Gorjuss – Anything Goes with Pearls
- Dream Valley – Summer Days
- The Corrosive Challenge – Include a number
- Make it Monday - #152
- Ladybugs TLT Challenge – Photo/Colour Inspiration
- Papertake Weekly – Anything Goes
- Top Tip Tuesday – Embossing (On my die cit corner)
- Divas by Design – Bingo (Flowers, Die Cuts/Punches and Embossing)
- Fab ‘n’ Funky – Anything that looks like Summer
- Southern Girls – F (Flowers)
- Milk Coffee Challenge – Show us your colouring
Thanks for stopping by