Good Morning. We’re back from our holiday and I now have a mountain of washing to get through! That can wait though as we are off out to celebrate a friends 30th Birthday this afternoon.
I didn’t get time to schedule this before we started our holiday so I was going to post it yesterday when we got home, but after a very long journey and sorting out the children I was just too tired and went to bed instead ;-)
A new challenge started yesterday over at A Gem of a Challenge, set by the lovely Katie, and we want to see…
Anything with a ‘B’
I’ve gone for: Birthday, Boy, Blue, Button, Brown Boots, Bandana & Brads…
I’ve gone CAS and made a boys card.
- Image: Pirate Andy
- Colouring Medium: ProMarkers
- DP: Fancy Pants ‘To the Moon’ 6x6 paper pad
- Card: Joanna Sheen Elegance Ice White 300gsm
- Stamps: Double Saying Stamp Set – Paula Pascual for Personal Impressions
- Ink: Brilliance ‘Graphite Black’ Inkpad
- Embellishments: Brads, Button, Twine
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by