Followers

Sunday 25 August 2013

All the B’s at Pink Gem

Pirate Andy (1)

Good Morning. We’re back from our holiday and I now have a mountain of washing to get through! That can wait though as we are off out to celebrate a friends 30th Birthday this afternoon.

I didn’t get time to schedule this before we started our holiday so I was going to post it yesterday when we got home, but after a very long journey and sorting out the children I was just too tired and went to bed instead ;-)

A new challenge started yesterday over at A Gem of a Challenge, set by the lovely Katie, and we want to see…

Anything with a ‘B’

I’ve gone for: Birthday, Boy, Blue, Button, Brown Boots, Bandana & Brads…

Pirate Andy (5)

I’ve gone CAS and made a boys card.

Pirate Andy (7)

Supplies:

  • Image: Pirate Andy
  • Colouring Medium: ProMarkers
  • DP: Fancy Pants ‘To the Moon’ 6x6 paper pad
  • Card: Joanna Sheen Elegance Ice White 300gsm
  • Stamps: Double Saying Stamp Set – Paula Pascual for Personal Impressions
  • Ink: Brilliance ‘Graphite Black’ Inkpad
  • Embellishments: Brads, Button, Twine

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

  •  

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...