Hurrah! It’s time for a new release at Elisabeth Bell and we have an adorable new Digi this month. She was a stamp once upon a time, released by Belles 'n Whistles, but lucky for us she is now a digi image. Without further ado please welcome…
** Sweet Surprises **
…to our little family at Elisabeth Bell.
You should have arrived here from Pops’ Blog and if truth be told I’m a little nervous. You see I have long been an admirer of Pops’ beautiful work, so being straight after her on the hop is a little daunting.
If you have just stumbled upon this post and would like to join in the hopping fun please pop back to the start over on The Digi Bells Blog. You have plenty of time to join in the fun as the hop runs for a whole week, ending on Friday, August 30th, 2013 at 9:00am Arizona time (which should be 5pm UK time…I think!).
I have coloured her with my ProMarkers and she was a dream to colour. I usually colour my image first and then search my entire craft room trying to find papers to match. That takes and age so of late I have been trying it the other way around. I pick my papers, trying to match the theme of the digi, and then colour the image. I must say I think my cards have been better for it, I can’t really explain it, they just seem better.
- Image: Sweet Surprises by Elisabeth Bell
- Colouring Medium: ProMarkers
- DP: First Edition ‘Boho Chic’ 6x6 paper pad
- Card: Large White Card base from Anna Marie Designs and Joanna Sheen Elegance Ice White 300gsm
- Dies & Punches: Daisy, Circle and MS Zig Zag border punch
- Embellishments: Stickles, Pearls, Glitter Border, Paper roses and Ice cream cone buttons
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for hopping