No rain here but there is quite a chill to the air here today, I think winter is really on the way.
Anyhoo, I’m here to share my creation for this weeks Sarah Hurley Challenge Blog where the theme this week is:
I’m not really a Halloween person , so this card was a little tricky for me, but once I started playing with Sarah’s fantastic Halloween kits it got a lot easier. I began by printing the Vampire Digi onto Kraft card and colouring in with Derwent colouring pencils, I layered this onto some of the backing papers from the kit (one of which I embossed with clear sparkle embossing powder) and finally added some embellishments from the kit.
Please hop over to Sarah Hurley Challenge Blog for details of our sponsor and to see what the rest of the DT have made.
I’d also like to enter this is the following challenges:
- Come and Get It Challenges - Halloween
- Designed to Delight - Use Coloured Pencils
- Lollipop Crafts - Halloween
- The Pink Elephant - Trick or Treat
- Tuesday Throwdown - Halloween
- The Paper Shelter – Halloween
- Little Darlings Challenges – Halloween
- Crafts and Me - Use a Digi
- Stamp with Fun – Halloween
- Papertake Weekly – Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp Challenge – Glitter and Bling
- Sparkles Forum Challenges – Something that Sparkles
- Crafty Cardmakers – Anything Goes
Bye for now.
Items: Papermania Kraft Card and Ric-Rac, Sarah Hurley Vintage Halloween Digi Kit, Purple and Clear Sparkle Embossing Powder, Derwent Coloured Pencils and Weathered Wood Distress Ink