Hello All! We have a new challenge at Elisabeth Bell’s World Challenge and this time around our theme this time around is Make Your Own Flowers.
I made a card using the super sweet Spring Leap that is available by signing up to Elisabeth’s Creative E-Book:
Now I’m not really into making anything to fussy, so I have made some super simple die cut and layered flowers. Just using a pretty pearl for the centres. I also tried to match them to the ones on the image!
- Image: Spring Leap by Elisabeth Bell
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- Card: Pink Card , Kraft Card, Green Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- DP: DecoTime Paperstack (from The Range)
- Dies & Punches: Go Kreate Large Circle Dies, Nellie Snellen Pierced Multiframe Circle Dies, JoyCrafts Flower Dies, Memory Box Lorelei Outline Leaf Die and Sue Wilson/Creative Expressions Border Die
- Stamps: Teenage Girl Sentiments from Lili of the Valley
- Ink: VersaFine ‘Onyx Black’ Inkpad
- Embellishments: Pearls, Doodling and Glitter Glue
Thank you for stopping by