Me again…lol! I’m back with the new challenge we have starting over at the Crafts & Me Facebook Group today. It’s anything goes with the optional theme of ‘Winter Time’.
As my little princess turns 3 next week I thougt I would colour up Hannah Lynn’s Ice Princess to look like Elsa from her favourite film Frozen:
- Image: Ice Princess by Hannah Lynn from Crafts & Me
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- DP: From a pound shop
- Card: Turquoise and White Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Dies & Punches: Go-Kreate Large Oval Dies, MS Snowflake Punch and Tonic Dotty Border Punch
- Stamps: Mix of Lawn Fawn, Paula Pascual and Whimsy
- Ink: Memento ‘Paris Dusk’ Inkpad
- Embellishments: Ribbon, Pearls, Doodling, Paper Flowers, Gems and glitter glue
Don’t forget to hop over to the Crafts & Me Facebook Group and check out the creations from the rest of the team and if you entered the last challenge see if you were a winner.
Thank you for stopping by
Thanks for stopping by