Afternoon all, two posts in one day hehe!
It’s time for a new challenge at Elisabeth Bell’s World Challenge and our theme this time around is one of my favourite Valentines Day.
Here is my card using I Love You this Much:
And aas I said earlier not a bit of red to be seen!
- Image: I Love You this Much from Elisabeth Bell
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- DP: Lili of the Valley ‘Always and Forwever’ Paper Pad
- Card: Pink and Green Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Dies & Punches: X-Cut Heart Dies and word die from Clearly Besotted
- Embellishments: Crackle Accents, Doodling, Gems and Pearls
’Thanks for stopping by