Morning all and a Happy New Year! We are going to start the new year with a nice Anything Goes theme over at Tiddly Inks. All you need to to do is create with a Tiddly Inks image and get sharing the Tiddly Love!!!
At this time of year I have about a billion birthday cards to make and after a bit of downtime over the holidays, sometimes it takes a while for Mr Mojo to return. But not with this cute image! I had so many ideas settling on one was the problem. I have used Wryn Eat More Cake:
And I coloured this one on Kraft card for a change!
- Image: Eat More Cake by Tiddly Inks
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- Card: Kraft and White Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- DP: Maja Design Vintage Spring 6x6 Paper Pad
- Dies & Punches: Go-Kreate Frilly Frames #10 Dies
- Sentiment: Clearly Besotted and Lawn Fawn Violet’s Alphabet
- Ink: Memento ‘Tuxedo Black’ Inkpad
- Embellishments: Pearls, Paper Flowers, Doodling and Glitter Glue
If you would like to join in with us please share your creations over on our facebook group and hashtag your pictures with #tiddlyspiration for the chance to win a $15 store credit.
Thanks for stopping by