Me again! And in between the kids squabbling I have managed to catch up.
We have our last challenge of the year today over at a A Gem of a Challenge and both the Pinks and the Gems teams are joining in for a fabulous ‘Anything Christmas Goes’ challenge.
You need to hop over to the A Gem of a Challenge blog and take a look at all the girls fabulous makes and also to welcome a few new teamies who are joining us.
I have used the the pretty Angelica with Gifts…
I’ve tried to step away from the traditional colours for this card and I love teal/aqua and red together.
- Image: Angelica with Gifts from Pink Gem Designs
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- DP: Magazine freebie
- Card: Kraft and red card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Stamps: Sentiment from Little Claire and alpha stamps from Hobbycraft
- Ink: Broken China Distress Ink and Archival Jet Black Inkpad
- Dies and Punches: Spellbinders Floral Oval Dies
- Embellishments: Doodling with a fineline pen, Cheesecloth, Ribbon, Gems, Pearls and Paper Flowers
Thanks for stopping by