Morning all. Thank goodness it’s the end of a long week. Two poorly children and now I’m starting feel a bit under the weather as well…time for a peaceful weekend I think!
Anyhoo, back to the point of my post and it’s time for another Fab Friday post over at the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog.
I’ve used Willow the Greeting Fairy
I’ve gone a bit clean and simple this time, partly because I went a little bright with my choice of hair colour!!
- Image: Willow the Greeting Fairy from Tiddly Inks
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- Card: Navy and Aqua card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Ink: Milled Lavender and Broken China Distress Inkpads
- Embellishments: Sequins and Perfect Pearls Mist
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Fussy and Fancy – Fantasy
- Cute Card Thursday – Things with Wings
- Simon Says Wednesday Challenge – No DP
- Southern Girls – Whimsical, Cute or Fun
- Lil patch of Crafty Friends – Anything Goes
Have a great weekend and thank you for stopping by