Morning All. We have a busy day today and are off on a trip to London. My Hubby’s company are having a Summer Party at the Saracens Ground which include lot’s of fun things like bouncy castles and the like. Although the kids are more excited about the train and tube ride to get there!
Anyhoo, back to the point of my post. Several weeks back I got the most fabulous email from Vicky asking if I would like to be a guest for July for the Art By Miran Showcase blog……and it took me all of a few seconds to say a big fat YES!
The theme on their blog for this month is cool colours and here is my take on that using the super sweet image Mia:
- Image: Mia from Art by Miran
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000 and R20
- Hair: E49, E44, E13, E43, E41 and Y21
- Pink: BV29, R39, RV09, RV06, RV04 and RV02.
- White: BV23, BV20 and BV0000
- Starfish: R89, R08, R06, R02 and BG09
- Sky: BG01, BG10, BG0000 and Blender
- Rocks: W9, W7, W5 and W1
- DP: Pebbles Inc.
- Card: White and aqua card and Copic X-Press IT Blending Card
- Stamps: Think Big Sentiments by Paula Pascual for Personal Impressions
- Ink: Archival ‘Jet Black’ Inkpad
- Dies & Punches: Woodware tag punch
- Embellishments: Gems and twine
Have a great weekend an thank you for stopping by