Morning All. My goodness time is flying so quick. I can’t believe it’s half term already, but at least we are taking a little holiday…should be fun.
Anyhoo, the point of my post (other than to waffle!) is that it’s Fabby Friday once more and I’m sharing a card using the super sweet Let Us Eat Cake Digi Stamp:
I have been a little brave again with my colour choices on this one and tried to pick out the coral and aqua colours from the DP. I think it turned out OK!!
- Image: Let Us Eat Cake from Tiddly Inks
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000 and R20
- Hair:E39, E37, E35, E33 and YR20
- Dress/Shoes: Coral: R39, R08, R05, R02, R00 and R0000 and Turquoise: BG09, BG15, BG13 and BG10
- Candles/Crown: RV29, RV25, RV23 and RV21
- Flames: YR07, Y17 and Y02
- Cake: C3, C1 and Blender
- Ground: E74 and E71
- Shadow: B91, B0000 and Blender
- DP: A very old MME magazine freebie.
- Card: Aqua and Coral Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Ink: Adirondack ‘Stream’ Inkpad
- Sentiment: Personal Impressions Double Saying Stamp by Paula Pascual
- Dies, Punches & Embossing Folders: Fiskars Threading Water Border Punch and Go Kreate Tag Dies
- Embellishments: Ribbon, Pearls and Gems
Have a great weekend and thank you for stopping by