Hurrah! It’s time for a new release at Elisabeth Bell and we have a **Bewitching** new Digi this month. Without further ado please welcome…
** Little Witch on the Moon **
…to our little family at Elisabeth Bell.
You have plenty of time to join in the fun as the hop runs for a whole week, ending on Friday, October 25th, 2013 at 9:00am Arizona time (which should be 5pm UK time!).
I have coloured Little Witch on the Moon with my ProMarkers and I’ve gone for completely traditional witchy/Halloweeny colours.
- Image: Little Witch on the Moon by Elisabeth Bell
- Colouring Medium: ProMarkers
- Stamps: Personal Impression ‘Double Saying’ Stamp Set
- Ink: Distress Inkpad ‘Dusty Concord’
- Card: White, Purple and Green Core’Dinations and Joanna Sheen Elegance Ice White 300gsm
- Dies, Punches & Embossing Folder: Marianne Corner Dies, Spellbinders Plain and Scalloped Circles, an X-Cut square punch (to create the fishtail) and a ‘Tied Together’ Embossing Folder
- Embellishments: Bow, Pearl, Paper Flowers, Viva Decor Pearl Pen and Orange Stickles
Your next stop should be the lovely Mary Lou’s blog.
For a chance to win don’t forget to leave a comment on each blog and at the very end hop back to the Digi Bells blog and let us know you’ve hopped along and what you thought of the of hop.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for hopping