Followers

Friday 8 February 2019

Life’s a Fairytale

20190122_133804

Hello all and happy Friday! It’s time for a brand new challenge over at the Polkadoodles Challenge Blog and even though it’s Anything Goes the team are showing some creations using Hearts.

I’ve made my own heart background for today’s card using a mix of stamps from Magic Garden Stamp Soup, Regal Peacock Stamp Soup a wee heart stamp from my stash, some doodled hearts and my Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens:

20190122_133758

And on top I popped a fabulous Pocketfuls of Love January digi stamp that I coloured with my Copics:

20190122_133823

And I gave January some Vellum wings using one of the stamps.

Supplies: 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Thanks for stopping by.

Lisa

3 comments:

Suzi Mac said...

This is one stunning card Lisa, Love your background and her hair is amazing. Hugs Suzi xx

Gina's Cards said...

WOW what a beautiful card. I just love her hair, the colours are gorgeous.
Hugs
Gina xx

Fleur said...

Stunning card Lisa, I adore her hair - I wish I was brave enough to dye mine that colour xx
Hugs Fleur xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...