Followers

Friday 22 February 2019

Flippin’ Great Day

Hello all and happy Friday! It’s time for a brand new challenge over at the Polkadoodles Challenge Blog and even though it’s Anything Goes the team are showing some creations featuring the theme of  Pancake Day.

I’ve made my a Birthday card using Pancake Oopsy from the Miss Sugarpops collection and papers from Work & Play 10 collection:

20190213_143807 (1)

I thought the colours of these papers were bright and spring like.

Supplies: 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Thanks for stopping by.

Lisa

5 comments:

Ithon Crafts said...

Wish i could colour as good as you lol!

Gina's Cards said...

This is just beautiful Lisa. Your colouring is beautiful, I love her hair.
Hugs
Gina xx

Fleur said...

Such a cute card Lisa. I love your doodled edges. Hugs Fleur xxx

Melle Clef said...

I love your design and your coloring.
Polkadoodles Guest DT Melle Clef
http://melleclef.over-blog.com

creatingandsharingit.blogspot.com said...

I love your card, those colors are awesome. Xox

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...