Followers

Friday 7 December 2018

Rudolph

Hello all and happy Friday!

It’s time for a brand new challenge over at the Polkadoodles Challenge Blog and even though it’s Anything Goes the team are showing some creations using on the theme ‘It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas’.

It’s getting to that time of year when time is at a premium, especially now the children have such busy social lives, so I have made a clean and simple card this week:

20181201_172151 (1)

I have used papers from the Twiggy & Toots Festive Fun Download Collection and an adorable image called Rudolph from the Winnie White Christmas Collection, which I have coloured with a mix of markers and pencils.

Supplies:

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Thanks for stopping by.

Lisa

6 comments:

Suzi Mac said...

Awe!! Lisa, I just love this sweet Rudolph, you've coloured him beautifully and I love the CAS style of card too. Hugs Suzi x

Gina's Cards said...

Love this card Lisa. Your colouring is beautiful.
Hugs
Gina xx

Fleur said...

He's a gorgeous reindeer. Love your card so much
HUGS Fleur xx

creatingandsharingit.blogspot.com said...

This card is so cute!, love it. Xox

Anna said...

Wonderful card... love the colouring!
Hugs
Anna

Shylaashree said...

you amaze me with your colouring lisa. stunning

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...