Morning all! It’s Tuesday and that means one thing…… Tiddly Tuesday and it’s the last one of 2018! This time our theme at the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog is ‘Let’s Be Merry’!
I have used Minnie’s Christmas Lights and I love love love this image (it get’s used every Christmas) and I have to admit apart from the hair colour I often look like this while decorating my tree.
Minnie had to have pink hair.
- Image: Minnie’s Christmas Lights by Tiddly Inks
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- Card: Teal Card, Pink Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Sentiment: Stamp and Die Set from Clearly Besotted
- Ink & EP: VersaFine ‘Onyx Black’ Inkpad and Clear Detail Emboss Powder
- Dies & Punches: MFT Die-Namics Stitched Tag Corner Rectangle Stax
- Embellishments: Nuvo Drops and Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen
Don’t forget to pop across to the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog to see all the fabulous inspiration from the rest of the girls.
Thanks for stopping by