Morning all. Over at A Gem of a Challenge it’s the of a new challenge and we have a fabulous theme of ‘Get Well or Sympathy Cards’.
I have used Chloe with Robins, to make a get well soon card:
I felt like going extremely cute and girly for this card, so plenty of pearls and gems.
- Image: Chloe with Robins from Pink Gem Designs
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- Card: Sheena’s Stamping Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- DP: Maja Designs ‘Sofiero’ 6x6 Paper Pad
- Dies & Punches: Go Kreate Frilly Frames #10, MFT My Favourite Things - Die-namics Elegant Rectangle STAX and CC Designs - Heart Banner Metal Die
- Sentiment: From a Whimsy Stamps stamp set
- Ink: Picked Raspberry Distress Ink and VersaFine Onyx Black
- Embellishments: Pearls, Gems, Paper Flowers and Doodling
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by