Afternoon all. I have a Spectrum Noir make to share with you today. And it’s something a little bit exciting…….new pens!
The new AquaTint pens launch on Hochanda tonight t 6pm with the lovely Sheena Douglass. These pens are very similar to the Sparkle Pens, but with out the shimmer! I love the fabulous bristle/brush tip and the colours are divine.
Here is a tag I have made using the pens and a lovely Sheena Stamp:
The pens are such lovely colours and a dream to use
The image was coloured direct to paper with the pens and the background was created by blowing Pebeo drawing gum through a star and when dry washing with colour.
- Rubber Stamp: Sheena Douglass ‘Born to be Wild’ A Little Bit Sketchy from Crafters Companion
- Colouring Medium: AquaTint Pens
- Card: Kraft Card, Watercolour Card and Centura Pearl Fresh White Card
- Misc: Old book page, Pebeo Drawing Gum and a straw
- Embellishments: Cheesecloth, Pearls and Doodling
Thanks for stopping by.