The Blog Hop is now finished and there was a lucky commenter who wins a $5 voucher and the lucky winner is Bernadet of http://cardsbybernadet.blogspot.co.uk/. I’ve posted this same message in the Tiddly Inks FB Group so if you could PM your email address ,we’ll sort out your prize .
Hello All today is our Tiddly Inks Blog Hop and we have a whole bunch of DT and guest designers joining in, and we hope YOU will join in too!
The hop will be taking place all day today, starting now, and all you need to do to join in is to visit Tiddly Inks Blog Hop 'Fun with Animals' blog post.
Here is my card and it just had to be another Christmas Card:
While you are hopping don’t forget to leave comments as there are lot’s of prizes on offer……there are 5 gift certificates worth $5 each placed throughout the designers blogs, which will be randomly won by a commenter on that blog and the more blogs in the hop that you comment on the more chances you have to win. In addition, two blogger participants will be selected from the Inlinkz list (announced August 13) to receive a $10 gift voucher. Here’s a list of the participants:
- Image: Cool Cat & Dapper Dog from Tiddly Inks
- Colouring Medium: Copic Markers
- Stamp: From a Lili of the Valley Stamp Set
- Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black Inkpad
- Card/Paper: Red Card, Kraft Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- DP: From a Lili of the Valley Pad (retired)
- Dies/Punches: Nellie Snellen Pierced Oval Multiframe Dies, Quickutz Gingerbread dies and an MS Snowflake Punch
- Embellishments: Gems and Doodling
Now don’t forget to hop over to the Tiddly Inks Blog Hop 'Fun with Animals' post for more details and to join in.
Thanks for stopping by