Morning all. It’s time for some Conie Fong inspiration today and thanks to some fabulous colouring of mermaids in the Conie Fong Art & Design FB Group and Kit & Clowder FB Group I have been inspired to colour a mermaid myself..
I introduced Miss 4 to the Little Mermaid a while back and just like me it has become one of her favourite Disney films, so at her request this one had to be coloured to look just like her:
This image is Ariela Mermaid.
The papers are from a more masculine/boyish paper pad but I thought the colours and patterns looked a lot like sea…
- Image: Bowtie in my Hair from Conie Fong
- Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir Original Markers and Illustrators for Skin
- DP: First Edition Up Up and Away 8x8 Pad
- Card: Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Dies & Punches: Nellie Snellen Pierced Oval Multiframes, Britannia Leaf Flourish and Precious Marieke Square Frame Die
- Sentiment: From Lili of the Valley
- Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black Inkpad
- Embellishments: Paper Flower, Pearls and Glossy Accents
For inspiration from the rest of the team be sure to check out the Conie Fong Art & Design FB Group and don’t forget we have the August challenge over in the FB group too!
Thanks for stopping by