Morning all! It’s Tuesday and that means one thing…… Tiddly Tuesday. The last one for this year over at the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog. This time we want to see any Tiddly makes with the theme of ‘A Very Merry Christmas’!
I dug out an old favourite today, here is Wryn Goes Caroling:
Clean and Simple is what’s called for at times when I’m still ill, Miss 3 is ill too now and it’s the lead up to Christmas…busy busy busy.
And I think I spy a couple of markers that need a clean!!
- Image: Wryn Goes Caroling by Tiddly Inks
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- Card: Kraft Card, Gold Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- DP: First Edition
- Stamps: A Hobby Art Stamp Set
- Ink: VersaFine ‘Onyx Black’ Inkpad
- Dies & Punches: Tonic Scalloped Layering Dies and Whimsy Stamp Sweetest Birthday Shaker Builder Dies
- Embellishments: Pearls
Don’t forget to pop across to the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog to see all the fabulous inspiration from the rest of the girls.
Thanks for stopping by