Hello all and happy Friday! It’s time for a brand new challenge over at the Polkadoodles Challenge Blog and even though it’s Anything Goes the team are showing Blue creations.
I've gone clean and simple for my card today. I have layered the Frosty Penguins image and sentiment directly over a backing paper from the Frosted Winter Octavia Digital Download and printed onto my alcohol marker card.
I have coloured the image and then added shading around the image for a little depth.
And just a tough of gesso round the feet to look like snow.
- Image: Frosty Penguins by Polkadoodles also part of the Frosted Winter Octavia Digital Download
- Colouring Medium: Copics and Wink of Stella Pen
- DP: Frosted Winter Octavia Digital Download
- Card: Blue Card, White Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Dies & Punches: Tonic Scalloped Layering Dies
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by.