Hello I’m bakc today with the new release over at Elisabeth Bell and this month we have a couple of gorgeous new digis:
Mommy’s Little Helper and Tea Set Accessory
Here I’ve used the gorgeous Mommy’s Little Helper to make a card for my Mum:
The blog hop will will run for one week and will end on Friday 26th February at 9:00am Arizona Time (4pm for us UK ladies).
If you have stumbled upon this post and would like to join us on the hop you will find the line up below. However if you are already hopping along your next stop will be onto the Digi Bells Blog to complete the hop .
Blog Hop Line-up
- Image: Mommy’s Little Helper from Elisabeth Bell
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- DP: Melissa Francis Kitch Kitchen Paper Pad
- Card: Cream and mint card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Dies & Punches: X-Cut Square Punch, Tonic Studios Daisy Border Punch and Spellbinders Floral Oval Dies
- Embellishments: Gems, Pearls, Cheese cloth and Doodling
Fancy winning these new digi’s? All you have to do is hop through and leave comments on EACH blog. Two blogs at random will be chosen, and the winners will be picked from the comments and posted to the Digi Bells Blog shortly after the end of the hop.
Thanks for stopping by