Afternoon all! What chilly day it’s been today. Now the school run is done we snuggled in the lounge with warm drinks
It’s time for a new challenge at Elisabeth Bell’s World Challenge and our theme this time around is Green and Gold.
Ahhh, not a colour combo I would usually create with so I had to get the thinking cap on. I thought about a card for St Patricks Day but we don’t really celebrate it so in the end I went with a Christmas card…….I will get them made in time this year.
This is my card using Christmas Pudding:
- Image:Christmas Pudding from Little Cottage Cuties at Whimsy Stamps
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- DP: Craft Creations 12x12 Sheet
- Card: Kraft and Green Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Dies & Punches: Whimsy Stamps Holly Die and Tonic Dotty Border Punch
- Embellishments: Paper Flowers, Pearls, Doodling and Gold Pen
To see the other fabulous makes from the design team please hop across to the Elisabeth Bell’s World Challenge.
’Thanks for stopping by