Followers

Tuesday 23 June 2015

Precious

Precious (7)

Morning All. So far this week is starting no better than last week finished Sad smile 

It started Sunday evening when I was out in the garden watering my plants and vegetable plot. Rushing around I vaguely remember catching my shin on something but thought no more of it and by the time I had a bath later in the evening it was just a little mark the size of a pin head. Anyway all day yesterday my leg felt a bit achy and after I’d done the school run my five year old  said what’s that on your leg Mummy….OMG….big red patch, hot to the touch and my temp started going up and up and up.  Well a trip to the out of hours Dr and looks like I have a big skin infection and now have antibiotics…..on the brightside they should help the sinus infection too!!

Anyhoo, enough of my waffles it’s time for Tiddly Tuesday over at the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog

We have a new challenge and our theme for the next fortnight is Gothic. Now this was a challenge for me as well as I’m usually a cute and fluffy kind of girl. So here is my pretty pretty take on Gothic using the image Precious:

Precious (4)

Supplies:

  • Image: Precious by Tiddly Inks 
  • Colouring Medium: Copics
  • Card: Purple, Blue and Buff Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • Sentiment: From a Woodware Clear Set
  • Ink: Brilliance Starlight Black, Adirondack Eggplant and Memento Paris Dusk
  • Dies & Punches: Fiskars 3in1 Corner Heart Punch and Tonic Delicate Lattice Simplicity Border Punch
  • Embellishments: Viva Pearl Pen, Paper Flowers, Perfect Pearls Mica Powder and wooden corner embellishment

Right Dr’s orders are to rest my leg so as much as two littleuns will allow I am going to put my feet up on the sofa and do some colouring. Might even make a start on my June Create & Learn Classes from Kit & Clowder.

’Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

2 comments:

coops said...

so gorgeous lisa.fabulous image and i love your design and colour combo.
i hope your leg is better soon.

xx coops xx

JanR said...

Great card! I hope your leg is getting better. Do take care of yourself!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...