Followers

Friday 19 June 2015

Beautiful Bride

Beautiful Bride (5)

Evening All. The downside to sleeping so much last night and this morning is that I now find myself quite wide awake, but the migraine is almost gone, just a small ache now, thank goodness. So I’m catching up on a couple of things.

Over at Saturated Canary Krista has released some fabulous new images recently and one or two (and one of the bundles) may have slipped into my shopping basket Winking smile

I made this card using Beautiful Bride and had it finished yesterday afternoon but Mr Migraine has delayed me posting until now. I thought I would enter this into the Summer Saturated Canary GDT call over on Facebook.

Beautiful Bride (3)

I’ve gone for quite a clean monochrome look on this one, but I couldn’t resist a little sparkle……but I have a secret…sshh….the papers are from a Christmas Paper Pad!!

I added a pretty sentiment, a bow and a couple of pretty hearts that I was fortunate to receive from my Kit & Clowder card swap partner.

Right, time for some Hot Choccy and then I’m going to try and get to sleep.

Night All and thanks for stopping by.

Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...