Afternoon all. I’m getting back to my crafting slowly and here is my card for the new Whimsy Challenge where the theme is use two images. I have used two images from the Snow Topper set by StampArt by Kathryne (the images can be purchased separately as well).
When I made this card I was inspired by the current challenge at Less is More which is Non-Traditional Christmas Colours. I decided on the turquoise base but when I was colouring I got a bit carried away and used red on the boots….well turquoise and red is one of my favourite winter colour schemes. So I apologise if this doesn’t fit the theme this week.
- Image: Snow Topper from Whimsy Stamps
- Colouring Medium: ProMarkers and Copics
- Card: Copic Xpress It Blending Card and red and turquoise card
- Sentiment: Whiff of Joy Winter Secret Stamp Kit
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Less is More – Non-Traditional Christmas
Thanks for stopping by