Followers

Wednesday 19 November 2014

Flamingo Thank You

Morning all. Sorry I have not been the greatest blogger over the last couple of months. My health hasn’t been to great and after trudging on with day to day life blogging has been one of the things to take a back seat and to be honest apart from some colouring in I haven’t really felt like doing a whole lot of crafting either. Plus I have been feeling so cold lately that a little colouring in is the easiest thing to do when sat huddled on the sofa under jumpers and blankets (and a hot water bottle too)…think I need a holiday in the sun.

Anyhoo, enough waffle, it’s my turn over on the Sarah Hurley 365 blog today and I’m sharing a thank you card.

Here is a sneak peak

Flamingo Thank You (1)

Please hop over to the Sarah Hurley 365 blog to see the card in full.

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...