Pre children, I didn’t really celebrate Halloween but the little ones love the fun of it all! The dressing up, having other children knock on the door. So getting into the spirit of things I have made some little bags for them to keep the fruits of their Trick or Treating in.
I have coloured the image with Derwent Pencil on Kraft card. The Bat and spider are handmade using circle punches and some freehand cutting.
- Image: Witch Henry from Secret Stamp Kit Number 3 (Fall)
- Colouring Medium: Derwent Pencils
- DP: Prima ‘Reflections’ 6x6 pad, DCWV Latte Card Stack and DCWV Latte Matstack
- Card: Anna Marie Designs Kraft Card, Core’dinations Purple Card and Black Card from Stash
- Stamps: Secret Stamp Kit Number 3 (Fall)
- Dies & Punches: Sizzix Hexagon Dies and MFT By the Letter Lowercase
- Embellishments: Raffia Lace, Pearls, Gems, Ribbon, Tag, Glitter Glue, Buttons, Googly Eyes and Paper Flowers
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by