Morning All. Hope everyone has a lovely weekend planned. I scheduled this post as hopefully I’ll be enjoying a lie in :-) We are staying at the In-Laws for the weekend to celebrate my Sister-in-Laws birthday and usually Nanny get up with the children!
In the week I shared a Halloween Trick or Treat loot bag I made for my little boy, well here is the one I made for my little girl. It is similar in design to the other by I tried to add more girly decorations.
- Image: Mummy Henry from Secret Stamp Kit Number 3 (Fall)
- Colouring Medium: ProMarkers and Copics
- DP: Prima ‘Reflections’ 6x6 pad, DCWV Latte Card Stack and DCWV Latte Matstack
- Card: Copic X-Press It, Core’dinations Purple Card and Black Card from Stash
- Stamps: Secret Stamp Kit Number 3 (Fall)
- Dies & Punches: Spellbinders Plain Circles, Go Kreate Circles and MFT By the Letter Lowercase
- Embellishments: Raffia Lace, Pearls, Gems, Ribbon, Tag and Paper Flowers
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by