Afternoon all. It’s time for July’s challenge over at Whimsy Stamps and this month our theme is:
I hope you can tell that it’s surfboard behind her! I drew and cut it freehand and it was hard to get the shape just right.
- Image: Sunnie by Marika Collins for Whimsy Stamps
- Colouring Medium: ProMarkers and a few Flex Markers
- DP: MME but forget which one…will edit later
- Card: Copic X-Press It, Yellow card from stash and Kraft Card from Anna Marie Designs
- Dies & Punches: EK Success Elegant Swirl Border Punch, Fiskars 3 way corner heart punch and MFT Puffy Cloud Dies
- Stamps: Sentiments by Paula Pascual for Personal Impressions
- Ink: Archival ‘Jet Black’ inkpad
- Embellishments: Clear Gem and Stickles Glitter Glue
This month our prizes are…first winner:
And third and final winner:
A Mystery Rubber Stamp
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to hop across to Whimsy Inspirations Challenge to see what the other designers have created and to check out the challenge rules.