By the time you read this we should be on the road…heading north to the Lake District….fingers crossed for me on the weather, the weather reports are showing lot’s of showers :-(
Anyhoo, it’s time for a new challenge at A Gem of a Challenge and this time Marianne has picked a fabulous theme of:
I have made a birthday card for my Mother-in-Law using Birthday Ozzie…
This one was a tough make for me. I did the whole shuffling the bit’s about the card but nothing looking quite right. So I left it over night and came back to it the following day. I am happier now with the layout, but I’m not sure it will make my Top 5 list come Christmas…lol!
- Image: Birthday Ozzie from Pink Gem Designs
- Colouring Medium: ProMarkers
- DP: Bazzill Basics Vintage Marketplace 6x6 pad
- Card: Turquoise Card – Papermill Direct, Kraft Card from Anna Marie Designs and Copic X-Press It
- Stamps: Sentiments Stamp Set from Sarah Hurley
- Ink: Adirondack ‘Stream’ Inkpad
- Dies & Punches: Spellbinders Picot Edge Circles and Plain Circles, Flower Punches, leaf punch and an MS Border Punch
- Embellishments: Ribbon, alpha beads and gems.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by