Good Morning everyone. Following our little trip I’ve got a fun morning of laundry and packing clothes away ahead of me. I’m going to sneak in a little crafty play this afternoon though, despite taking my pens away with me I missed my little crafty room.
It’s time for a new challenge at A Gem of a Challenge and this time the lovely Donna has picked the theme of:
Favourite Colour Combo
I’ve used one of Janet’s older images Love Hoot…
And although I think it’s really a Valentines image I think it was perfect for my Hubby’s birthday card. He doesn’t like fussy cards so I have kept the design really simple. I kind of like the off the edge circle….but it was a happy accident. I printed the digi too large on a small piece of card and didn’t have room to cut out a full circle around him!
- Image: Love Hoot from Pink Gem Designs
- Sentiment: Computer Generated
- Colouring Medium: ProMarkers
- DP: My Minds Eye ‘Nostalgia’ 6x6 paper pad
- Card: Woodware Ribbed Kraft and Neenah Solar White Card
- Dies & Punches: Go Kreate Circle Dies, MS Zig-Zag border punch and an X-Cut Square Punch
- Embellishments: Raffia and Viva Decor Black Pearl Pen
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by