Hello All. Halfway through the week again and as you read this we should be enjoying ourselves on the Isle of Wight with hopefully some sunny weather!
It’s time for May’s challenge over at Whimsy Stamps and this month our theme is:
2 or More Die Cuts
Here is my card using just one of the sweet images from Moon Cookie Gallery’s Garden Love set:
I’ve used a total of 4 dies on my card (2 butterflies, one border and a fancy rectangle) and I’ve gone for a CAS style again. I have been loving this kind of card recently, probably because less embellishment means less time faffing over where to put said embellishment!!
- Image: Garden Love by Moon Cookie Gallery at Whimsy Stamps
- Colouring Medium: ProMarkers
- DP: MME ‘Wild Asparagus’ 8x8 paper pad
- Card: Kraft Card and Neenah Solar White Card
- Dies & Punches: Corner Rounder Punch, CC Cutters Butterfly Dies, Spellbinders Rectangle Dies and Whimsy Lace Border Die
- Embellishments: Eucalyptus Stickles, Clear Wink of Stella and Viva Decor Pearl Pen
This month our prizes are…first winner:
And third and final winner:
A Mystery Rubber Stamp
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to hop across to Whimsy Inspirations Challenge to see what the other designers have created and to check out the challenge rules.