Morning All. Not quite sure whether or not I’m coming down with a cold :-( The children have both got one and I although I don’t feel bad I feel a little achy and shivery. So I’ve told hubby that’s a good excuse to forgot the housework today!!
I have been quite a busy little bee in my craft room but I have photographed anything yet. Instead I thought I would share with you another creation made using another fabulous Henry stamp from Whiff of Joy’s Spring Stamp Kit. It’s too late to late to receive the Spring Kit but follow the link in my side bar for details of how to subscribe to future kits. They really are fabulous value for money as you get image, sentiment and embellishment stamps.
I made this as a Valentine’s card using one of my favourite colour combos red and blue…
- Image: Henry playing Drums from Whiff of Joy’s Spring Stamp Kit
- Colouring Medium: ProMarkers
- DP: We R Memory Keepers Magazine Freebie from Simply Cards and Papercraft
- Card: Crafters Companion Neenah Card and red & blue card from my stash
- Stamps: All from The WoJ Spring Stamp Kit
- Inks: Faded Jeans and Weathered Wood Ditress Inkpads
- Dies & Punches: Spellbinder Picot Edge Circles, X-Cut Hearts and Whiff of Joy Arrow dies and an X-Cut Square punch
- Embellishments: Ribbon, Pearls and glitter glue
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges: