Followers

Sunday 2 March 2014

Baby Boy Teddy



Happy Sunday All. Hope everyone is well. I was a lucky girl yesterday as Hubby took me to the Make-It show in Farnborough as an early birthday treat. I spent too much but I got some fabulous bargains, including some bits and bobs from Anna Marie Designs, Little Claire and Samuel Taylors. Plus I finally got a melt pot and I can’t wait to have a play.

Anyhoo back to the point of my post and I thought I would share some inspiration using Baby Boy Bear from Pink Gem Designs:




This is a card I made for some friends of ours for the birth of there second baby.

Supplies:
  • Image: Baby Boy Bear by Pink Gem Designs
  • Colouring Medium: ProMarkers
  • DP: Magazine Freebies
  • Card: American Crafts Textured Cardstock
  • Stamps: Pink Gem and Personal Impressions
  • Ink: Memento Paris Dusk
  • Dies & Punches: Spellbinders and X-Cut
  • Embellishments: Pearls and Padded Hearts
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by
Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...