Happy Thursday morning everyone. My little boy Elliot has his second morning at pre-school today and although I miss him it’s nice just having me and baby Emily in the house for a few hours.
I have had these free Teresa Collins for ages, so decided to colour up the image to match. The patterned paper that is underneath has orange and purple on it although I think I have managed to cover most of it up and my dodgy photography skills have made the image and flowers look a lot brighter than they do IRL!
- Image: Pati’s Kisses by Elisabeth Bell
- Colouring Medium: ProMarkers
- DP: Teresa Collins Magazine freebie
- Card: Joanna Sheen Elegance Ice White 300gsm and Core’dinations card
- Ink: Walnut Stain Distress Inkpad
- Dies & Punches: Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Doily Squares and a Woodware corrner punch
- Embellishments: Paper flowers, pearl stems, pearls, Viva Decor Pearl Pen, Teresa Collins Chipbaord Shapes (magazine freebie), ribon and large pearl.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
- The Corrosive Challenge – All about Fall (I’ve chosen colours)
- Make it Monday - #154
- Totally Gorjuss – Texture
- Papertake Weekly – Anything Goes
- Fab ‘n’ Funky – Purple and Yellow
- Crafty Ribbons – Anything Goes with Ribbon
- Crafty Little Fairies – Cute and Cuddly
Thanks for stopping by