Me again… I was meant to post this on Thursday but didn’t as my camera batteries all died and I couldn’t get a picture till they charged. Of course by the time the batteries charged and I took the picture silly old Baby Brain here forgot to write the post so I’m just going to get straight to business…
A new challenge started on Thursday over at Paper Crafting Journey and this time our theme is….
Definition of Monochrome is ‘A card in black and white or in varying tones of only one colour’. I was inspired by my lovely friend Sarah Hurley who did an amazing ‘Sepia’ colouring demo on Create and Craft the week before last (see here)…
The papers are from a Prima Marketing 6x6 pad called Reflections and I’ve also used Bazzill Kraft card and brown card from Stampin Up. The edges have been punched with an MS punch and inked with Walnut Stain Distress Ink. I’ve used a Picot Edge Circle Nestie to mount my Craftwork Cards Sentiment, flowers dies from JoyCrafts, Bow die from Memory Box and bits and bobs from my stash are the pearls, gem and the ribbon roses.
Top Tip – When punching the border I got little dots of card all over my desk so I used a sticky clothes roller (from Ikea…the type to remove lint) to quickly pick them up. This also works for spilt glitter/embossing powder.
Don’t forget to head over to the PCJ blog and see the wonderful creations from the rest of the DT.
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
- One Stop Craft Challenge – Birthdays
- Lexis Creations – Use punches and/or dies
- Make it Monday - #134
- Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
- Ladybugs TLT Challenge – Anything Goes
- Top Tip Tuesday – Girl or Boy
- I Love ProMarkers – Favourite colours (Sepia)
- Simon Says Stamp – Happy Birthday
- MAWTT – Kraft
- By the Cute and Girly – Vintage
- Crafty Bloggers Network – Anything Goes
- Bunny Zoes Monthly Challenge – Girly
- Natalie and Amy's Challenge - Monochromatic
Thanks for stopping by