Morning all, hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. We’re having a quite a lazy one, but Little One and I are planning a little spot of baking this afternoon.
This week it’s Team Gems turn to post a challenge card over at A Gem of a Challenge and Debbie has set the theme of...
Chloe has been coloured with Spectrum Noir Pens as I wanted to practice my colouring with them, I’ve even attempted the sky and cloud background. Also I seem to have got stuck in a rut of using the same ProMarker combinations and they say a change is as good as a rest.
I’ve made a small 5” square Easel card using a scalloped card blank. The papers are from the Dovecraft Garden Party paper pack and have been layered with Kraft card from Bazzill. I’ve also used some plain and scalloped Nesties, the sentiment is from a Woodware set and is stamped in Brilliance Graphite Black on a banner cut by hand and lastly the flowers, brads and pearls are from my stash.
The challenge will end at 6pm on 12th April, so please hop across to the A Gem of a Challenge blog to see what the rest of the team have created.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
- One Stop Craft Challenge – Birthdays
- Spectrum Noir Challenge – Spring Theme
- Allsorts – Spring has Sprung
- Sweet Stampin’ – Scallops
- OSAAT – Spring
- The Corrosive Challenge – Spring Fling
- Clear it Out – Spring and Flowers
- Lexis Creations – Use punches and/or dies
- Make it Monday - #134
- Creative Card Crew – Clouds
- Papertake Weekly – Anything Goes
- Ladybugs TLT Challenge – Anything Goes
- Top Tip Tuesday – Girl or Boy
- Crafts & Me – Spring Flowers
- Divas by Design – Spring Colours
- Simon Says Stamp – Happy Birthday
- Milk Coffee Challenge – Anything but Square
- MAWTT – Kraft
- Delicious Doodles – More than 1 fold
- Crafty Bloggers Network – Anything Goes
- Crafty Calendar Challenge – Sunshine or Showers
- My Mums Craft Shop – Easter or Easter Colours
- Bunny Zoes Monthly Challenge – Girly
Thanks for stopping by