Please scroll down to the next post for my Whimsy Inspirations Challenge Midway Inspiration post.
Morning All. Bit chilly here. We have the Double Glazers in replacing all our windows, so every now and again I get a big draught of air to keep me chilly. They have already replaced my craft room window and as Little One is staying at Nanny and Grandads I have retreated to my little cubbyhole to keep warm (and craft!!).
I have been making some Christmas cards again and this little cutie uses the adorable Winter Chloe from Pink Gem Designs. I’ve made quite a few traditional coloured cards lately so with this one I wanted a completely different colour scheme….
I have coloured the image with ProMarkers and added some tiny Papermania Glitter Gel Dots to accent the snowflakes on her outfit. The patterned paper is from the First Edition Stocking Fillers 6x6 pad, the Christmas Tree is a Marriane Designs Die and the sentiment is from a Clear HobbyArt set. All other bits and bobs (card, ribbon, lace, pearls) are from my stash.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
- A Gem of a Challenge – Ribbon and Lace
- Papertake Weekly – Ribbon and Pearls
- Stampin with the Dragon – So Cute
- Dream Valley – Anything Goes
- Crafty Calendar Challenge – Wrap Up Warm for Winter
- Joanna Sheen Challenge – Cold and Frosty
- Little Claire Monthly Challenge – Christmas
- Crafty Cardmakers – More than one punch/die cut
- Incy Wincy - Hip to be Square
- Creative Card Crew – Anything Goes
- Divas by Design – Use 2 or More Patterned Papers
- My Mums Craft Shop – Song ‘Baby It’s Cold Outside’
- Ladybugs TLT Challenge – Snowflakes
Thanks for stopping by