Followers

Wednesday 7 November 2012

Traditional Christmas at Whimsy

Lia Stampz Christmas Tree Card (2)

Morning everyone, I’m here to share my first challenge card as part of the Whimsy Digital Design Team. The theme for this month is

Traditional Christmas

I’ve used one of the gorgeous new releases for November, Christmas Tree by Lia Stampz:

Lia Stampz Christmas Tree Card (2)

The image has been coloured with ProMarkers and plenty of Stickles. The rest of the card is quite CAS as the baby bump has been giving me terrible heartburn and as much as I wanted too I couldn't sit at my craft desk any longer. The patterned papers are from the First Edition Christmas Vintage 6x6 paper pad, he Mirri card, ribbon and poinsettia are all from my stash and the sentiment is a HobbyArt clear Stamp.

Please hop across to Whimsy Inspirations Challenge to see what the other designers have created (also have a peak at the prize and enter while you are there!!).

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so adorable.
What a great Design.

Thank you for being on our team
at Whimsy Stamps.

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Lisa, love the tree and fab design. :o)

Donna x

chrissy xx said...

JUst GORgeous...LOve your colours. LOve all your glitter too.
Chrissyxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...