Followers

Wednesday 18 April 2012

And finally…

Hurrah. This is the last of my posts I needed to catch up on, so normally blogging services should resume shortly…lol.

Monday saw a new challenge start over at Critter Sketch Challenge blog and the theme this week is:

FAIRY/FAIRIES

I almost didn’t make this challenge as I was feeling quite poorly last week and didn’t even want to craft (shock horror) but the doctor gave me some Penicillin and by Sunday I was feeling a little better. So, from the comfort of the sofa and with Hubby on hand with cups of tea I managed a little crating…

IMG_5878

I’ve used a cute little fairy image from our sponsors Inky Impressions, which I have coloured with a mix of ProMarkers and FlexMarkers. I’ve teamed her with some fabulous Pink Paislee papers that came free with the current issue of Cardmaking and Papercraft Magazine.

The rolled roses were cut freehand, as was the sentiment banner. Just a touch of Stickles and some liquid pearls to finish.

Even though I’m a little late posting you still have time to enter the current challenge so pop across to Critter Sketch Challenge Blog and while you are there take a look at what the rest of the DT have created.

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa 

2 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is so sweet . Love the rolled roses
Lisa x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image.xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...