Evening all. As it’s the beginning of a new month we have a new challenge over at the All Dressed Up FB Group. Our theme for the month is Pretty Pastels.
On my make I’ve used the super adorable A Cuddle Makes it all Better image:
I’ve used soft pastel papers and was aiming for some pastel colours on the image, but her dress looks a little brighter than pastel in this picture!
And I couldn’t help adding my favourite little chipboard hearts again.
- Image: A Cuddle Makes it all Better from All Dressed Up
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- DP: Maja Design ‘Vintage Baby’ Papers from Live and Love Crafts
- Card: Kraft Card, Pale Lilac Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Dies & Punches: Magnolia Old Swedish Lace Border Die, Spellbinders Plain Square Dies and Spellbinders Fleur De Lis Square Dies
- Embellishments: Ribbon, Chipboard Hearts, Paper Flowers, Liquid Pearls and Glitter Glue
Don’t forget to pop across to the All Dressed Up FB Group see the details of the new challenge and also to see the fabulous makes from the rest of the girl
Thanks for stopping by