Hello again. Well the little old blog was a little quieter last week whilst we enjoyed our holibobs to Devon but I’m making up for it now lol!
I have said before that I’m determined to get my Christmas Cards finished ahead of time this year and here are some super quick and cute 5” square cards made using a digi stamp and papers from the Twiggy & Toots Festive Fun Download Collection:
I made the mistletoe digi a pale grey and placed in each corner before layering the sentiment over the top. I shaded the mistletoe with W00/1/3 Copics for a really soft look.
The layout is simple so I have added twine with a little pine cone charm and a couple of pearls to stop it looking too flat.
- Sentiment: Twiggy & Toots Festive Fun Download Collection
- Image: Mistletoe embellishment digi from Twiggy & Toots Festive Fun Download Collection
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- DP: From Twiggy & Toots Festive Fun Download Collection
- Card:Kraft Card:
- Dies & Punches: Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Lacy Square Dies and an X-Cut Square Punch*
- Embellishments: Pine Cone Charm, Twine and Pearls
*I like my twine to sit still on the card and be flush with the edges so I use the very corner of a square punch to punch a little notch for the twine to sit in!
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by and if I can can stop coughing and sneezing long enough I’ll try and pop back later with another couple of recent makes that I just haven’t felt up to sharing yet.