He will love this card as he really enjoys gardening but it’s also a little joke too, as just after Father’s Day he is helping me build a new shed as the current one that was here when we moved is falling apart a bit more everyday.
To see full details on how the card was made please hop over to the Little Claire Blog.
- Image: Office Shed and Seed Packet digi stamps from Little Claire
- Sentiment: Created in Word using Grandma’s Garden Font (available from www.dafont.com)
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- Shed: E18, E15, E13, E11, E39 and E33
- Sign and door handle: B99, B95 and B91
- Plant Pots: E29, E27, E25, E23 and E21
- Spade: C9, C7, C5 and C3
- Card: Beige, Blue, Green and White Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Dies: Spellbinder Plain Circle Dies and Memory Box Puffy Cloud Dies
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by