Morning All. It’s time for Tiddly Tuesday over at the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog!
We have a new challenge and our theme for the next fortnight is Super Power. Here is my card using My Batty Hero:
My children are both a bit super hero mad. Their Aunty made them each a cape with there names on. So I thought this image was perfect for them to give to their dad for Father’s Day.
- Image: My Batty Hero by Tiddly Inks
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- Card: Grey, yellow and black Card,White Swiss Dots Card Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Sentiment: Written on Word using Super Hero Docall Font
- Dies & Punches: Spellbinders Pinking Circle Dies and X-Cut Corner Rounder Punch
- Embellishments: Hobbycraft Black Alpha Stickers
Thanks for stopping by