Afternoon all. I’ve been on a Christmas Card making run and I remembered I hadn’t inked up one of my favourite Christmas Stamps, Penguin Joy by Crissy Armstrong for Whimsy Stamps. Usually I am fond of non-traditional Christmas colours but this year I can’t seem to get enough red and green plus it goes very nicely with my current addiction to Kraft card.
Quite a lot of my Christmas cards for mailing are very CAS with no embellishments as they need to be easy to post. This one however is going to be hand delivered so I could go overboard with the embellishments. I’ve used some spider webbing, a charm, several die cuts, some roses and a poinsettia.
I do love Whimsy Stamps and Dies, the quality is fabulous so while I’m posting I thought I would throw my hat into the ring for the DT call they are currently holding, if you want to have a try hurry and look at the details here as the call ends at Midnight ET tonight (that’s 5am for any of us night owl UK ladies!!).
- Image: Penguin Joy Rubber Stamp by Whimsy Stamps
- Colouring Medium: ProMarkers and Copics
- DP: Little Darlings Christmas Papers (free with Papercraft Essentials 98)
- Card: Copic Xpress It Blending Card and Kraft Card
- Embellishments: Spider Web, Card Candi, BEll Charm, Paper Roses, Paper Poinsettia and Glitter Glue
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by