Not getting side tracked by all the pretty things to look at on the internet sure has left me with a lot more time to craft, so I have a few things to share with you that I made during the week and this afternoon but I waited until now to post so I could do so in peace and quiet.
I’m trying to get ahead with my own personal cards so that I have a bit more time to take part in some of my favourite challenges. This is my card for my Brother in Law.
This little cutie is Whatzup Dog by Crissy Armstrong for Whimsy and I’ve had him coloured up for a few weeks (when I get a new Digi I tend to print several of the image and colour them at the same time) so I thought he deserved to be turned into a card. I’ve gone for a very masculine black and grey colour scheme with just a couple of little pops of Royal Blue. I coloured my image using ProMarkers and FlexMarkers. Other items are: Patterned Papers from the First Edition Up Up and Away pad, plain card from stash, Sizzix Framelits Star Dies, Tonic Studios Border Punch, ribbon from stash, Swiss Dots Embossing folder, Stickles, and sentiment is a PolkaDoodles Magazine freebie.
- Sundays with Crissy – Animals
- I Love ProMarkers – Three Different Papers (hope this counts as I’ve used two patterned papers and also two colours of plain card)
- Passion for ProMarkers – Animals
- Papertake Weekly – Bingo (Die cuts, free and glitter)
- My Mums Craft Shop – Let’s Get Digital
- Alphabet Challenge – D for Dry Embossing
Thanks for stopping by.