Followers

Friday 23 November 2018

Fa la la la

20181122_090329

Morning All! It’s Fab Friday over at Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog and I have a Christmas card to share with you.

I’ve used one of my favourite images Wryn Goes Caroling:

20181122_090306

I thought I would make a step card or a change.

20181122_090316_001

Supplies:

  • Image: Wryn Goes Caroling  from Tiddly Inks
  • Colouring Medium: Copics 
  • DP: Magazine Freebie
  • Card: Red Card, Gold Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • Sentiment: A stamp and die set from Clearly Besotted
  • Ink: VersaFine ‘Onyx Black’ Inkpad
  • Embellishments: Nuvo Drops, Nuvo Crystal Glaze, Marvy Snow Marker and Chipboard Hearts

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

  • Winter Wonderland – Character – People Only
  • The Holy and the Ivy Challenge – Anything Christmas Goes
  • As You Like It – Digi or Rubber – I love both for different reasons. However my favourite thing to do is colour, so I love digi’s because you can resize and print and get the same quality time after time and they take up a lot less storage space too!

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

1 comment:

Annette said...

Wow, you've coloured Wryn beautifully.
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
Lili of the Valley,
Dies to Die For,
As You Like It Challenge.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...